Carter LOVES Hannah! It is the Sweetest Thing to see him react to her! What a bond they already have. When she comes into the room, he breaks his neck to see her. Here is a video of her entertaining him like only she can!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is one of the sweetest, cutest things I have ever seen. How much fun they both seem to be having. I loved it.
Kari
That is so sweet! They're going to have so much fun together throughout their lives. :)
So cute! Clayton & Clara are the same way.
So cute! Clayton & Clara are the same way.
Thanks for sharing - it's the cutest video I've ever seen - what a joy Carter has brought to your lives - I know you can't imagine life without him!!! Hannah is a wonderful BIG sister!!!! Love, Mrs. Tracey
Love that infectious laugh! She's such a good entertainer for him! I miss all of you and hope to see you soon :)
~SARAH~
Post a Comment