Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Orange Beach 2009

We went to the beach last week with the whole family (minus Mike). The first half of the trip Kathy, Dwayne, Ryan & Madison were there. The second half we were joined by Sandy, David, John & Allysa. Jason, Hannah, Carter and I were there the whole with with the grandparents. It was a great trip! The Phoenix West is beautiful and we LOVED the lazy river. The kids enjoyed the water slide too. Hannah was most content "cooking" on the beach. She loved to make pizza, cookies, rice & gravy, etc out of sand. Forget castles, she was all about cooking. Carter did really well too. He'd take his morning naps in his swing under the umbrella. Being in the shade didn't help me to acquire much of a tan, but that's okay. I'm not the sun worshiper I once was...

Here is a slideshow of our trip! Turn up the volume to enjoy a little Kenny Chesney.

Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: orange beach 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE your beach pictures! Carter's smile is precious - he is so cute. I cannot believe how grown up Hannah looks in these pictures. I would kill for her tan!! Looks like ya'll had a great time. We are hoping to get back to the beach before the end of the summer. It's always so much fun!

Sarah Babin said...

I love all the pics! We are headed to Orange Beach in a few weeks. We'll be staying at Four Winds again. I can't wait to go! It's funny, we have lots of the same Children's Place outfits that both Hannah and Carter have on! They are good for coordinating between the girls and boys! Hope to see you soon, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, can't believe how much Hannah and Carter have grown. Both beautiful!
We actually were at the Phoenix West the week before. Wonderful place with the lazy river and slide. Ella loved it. It would have been fun to have crossed paths. Looks like you are having a great summer. Love catching up with y'all on your blog, I should try one. :)
God Bless,
Lisa Silvey Wadsworth