Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hannah's Dance Recital

Hannah had her first Dance Recital Sunday at the PMAC. It was great! She did very well as did her daddy.

The first dance was the Daddy Daughter Dance to "Who's Your Daddy". It was absolutely precious! Both, Hannah & Jason, did very well. We have it on video and will try to upload it.

The second dance was the Ballet dance to "Gavin's Song" by Marc Broussard. It is a great song and the dance was pretty. Hannah went on stage without her daddy or mommy and didn't cry!! Woo Hoo Hannah!

Here is the slideshow of pictures. Hope you enjoy, we did!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hannah Dance Recital
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Blair said...

These are precious. Have you guys loved Jete dance company. I plan on putting Clara in dance at Jete when she is two.

Katie said...

Love the dance recital pictures! I know Hannah did a great job and it looks like Jason didn't do so bad either. What a sweet idea to have the fathers dance with their daughters. I am looking forward to dance recitals in our future one day!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures made me cry - it brought back so many memories of Katie and Sandy dancing. Jason, I know all the years you suffered in the audience watching your sister and friends dance, that never in a million years would you ever think that you'd be on STAGE, dancing with one of the loves of your life - your sweet, precious, daughter, Hannah Banana!!! I love ya'll so much. Mrs. Tracey