We took Hannah to Disney on Ice Saturday. We had a great time. We were front row center and had perfect seats. Hannah really enjoyed the show. Here are some pics from the event. We've arrived! Hannah enjoys her Minnie Mouse Snowball Future Minnie Mouse Flounder Lilo and Stitch Peter Pan Lion King One day that'll be me! Enjoying the show. Mickey & Minnie are still my favorites!
We went to Disney on Ice on Sat. also. Which show did ya'll go to on Sat.? We were at the 11:00 show. Molly Kate just loved seeing Minnie and Mickey live - I can't wait to take her to Disney World one day. Hannah will have to tell her all about it. Our house is quickly filling up with Minnie stuff. I know you know how that is!! :)
1 comment:
We went to Disney on Ice on Sat. also. Which show did ya'll go to on Sat.? We were at the 11:00 show. Molly Kate just loved seeing Minnie and Mickey live - I can't wait to take her to Disney World one day. Hannah will have to tell her all about it. Our house is quickly filling up with Minnie stuff. I know you know how that is!! :)
Post a Comment