We filmed the Sunday Morning Journal with John Pastorek at WBRZ today. It will air this Sunday, March 29th at 8 am on Channel 2. We are the first segment of the show. All four of made the appearance. We hope you can tune in!
We'll be sure to watch the Englerts on tv!! I am looking forward to the heart walk next week. Hopefully the weather will be nice! I need to get over to your house for a visit - I have Carter's baby gift. Plus, whenever you want to come to playgroup, let me know. We meet every Wednesday at 10:00. I'm sure you are super busy with 2 little ones, but I just wanted to extend the invitation. It's always open - even if you want to come when the little man is older. Hugs to everyone!!
1 comment:
We'll be sure to watch the Englerts on tv!! I am looking forward to the heart walk next week. Hopefully the weather will be nice! I need to get over to your house for a visit - I have Carter's baby gift. Plus, whenever you want to come to playgroup, let me know. We meet every Wednesday at 10:00. I'm sure you are super busy with 2 little ones, but I just wanted to extend the invitation. It's always open - even if you want to come when the little man is older. Hugs to everyone!!
Post a Comment