Carter had his one month visit today. He weighs 9 lbs 15.5 oz (birth 7lbs 2.9oz)!!! He is in the 50th percentile for weight (poor Hannah was at or below the 5th). He is 21.25 inches long (19.75 inches at birth)! We don't know what to do with a child that wants to eat, and boy does he eat. He drinks 9- 4oz bottles everyday! It's a good thing it's not on formula. I'd have to work full time to pay for his food! He is doing well and Hannah tells us multiple times everyday that she loves Her Baby Carter
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is very sweet. Hard to believe how fast they grow, huh?
Hey! You have beautiful children. Hannah was so cute at the Mardi Gras Parades. For the heart walk, I didn't know if you and Jason were getting a t-shirt for Clayton. Jason didn't ask for Clayton's size so I didn't know. If you guys aren't that's perfectly okay but if you are Clayton wears a youth small. You can just give us his shirt with ours. Thanks and see you soon!
Post a Comment