No we still don't know what we are having. We have a boy's name, but not a girl's name. Which means it will probably be a girl; especially since his/her room is more suitable for a boy anyway. Oh well! Poor kid, already getting the shaft!
For a boy we like Carter Joseph. It's the same name we chose when pregnant for Hannah. So that hasn't, and won't, change.
For a girl, we have it narrowed down to 9 names. Yes, it was just narrowed down to 9 tonight. It's a good thing this kid isn't showing any signs of wanting to arrive early. However, with 15 days to go, we'd better narrow it down somemore. Feedback is appreciated!
Amelia Kathryn
Isabella Alise
Kaitlyn Alise
Lauryn Alise
Sadie Kathryn
Shelby Celeste
Shelby Kathryn
Sidney Celeste
Sidney Kathryn
I had my OB appt today and no change down below. I have a feeling next Friday I'll be wishing that we had NOT pushed back the date 1 more week. Oh well, there is still a chance of going into labor before. I was just hoping to see some changes by now. Especially since I had been feeling these Braxton Hicks contractions since Christmas Eve.
We believe Hannah is getting more excited. Jason installed the infant carrier bases into our cars yesterday. Today she brought a baby and placed her inside the carrier so the baby could ride next to her in the car. I went on and on about how she'll get to see "her" baby when in the car and that "her" baby would be so close to her, and so on. It was really sweet to see her. This weekend we will be getting the rest of the gear down. My living room will soon be consumed with a bouncer, swing, pack-n-play, jumper, etc. It's exciting! It's hard to believe it has been almost 4 years since we did this with Hannah. Will I remember how to care for a newborn???
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I really like Amelia. It is different and has such a romantic sound. But, thats just me. I enjoy checking out your blog. Keep it up. Love Ms. Renata
Hi Englerts! Glad to hear things are going well. Hannah sounds like she'll be a great big sister. :)
Since you asked for feedback...my vote is for Amelia Kathryn. I think Ameila is really pretty and it's cool that both girls' names would end in "ah" sound. :)
Oh it'll all come screaming back at ya! Nate would have been Sadie Kathryn (even that spelling!) if he had been a she! Sadie after Sadie Dickinson (the little girl we helped afte r Katrina) and Kathryn after my sister and J's grandmother. So that's my pick!
Glad to see Hannah so excited. It's fun to watch the siblings react! Can't wait to see the new one :)
~SARAH~
P.S. - Are you getting any of my emails? I've sent 2 and haven't heard from you. which is unusual.
my vote is for Kaitlyn Alyse. For the record I think it is a boy though.
My vote is for Amelia, with Isabelle running a close second. They are both such romantic names. Love checking out your blog. Keep it up. Ms. Renata
My vote is Amelia - that is a gorgeous name. I still think it will be Carter Joseph, though. Mrs. Jackie also says it'll be Carter Joseph. Love to all of ya'll, Mrs. Tracey
Jeremy loves the name Isabella!! It's one of his favorites for a girl. I like Sadie - that was one of our favorite names when we were thinking of girls names for Molly Kate. Sadie is a Skupien family name and I would definitely consider it if we had another girl. I like Amelia too - it's old fashioned and different. I guess I've been no help - I just chose 3 instead of 1!! Sorry. My mom thinks you're having a boy, I think girl. Can't wait to find out!
I vote for Amelia - I wanted to name my Addison that but Jeff did not like it.
You HAVE to name her Shelby Kathryn!!! She could marry my Jackson just like in the movie Steel Magnolias!! And my first name is really Kathryn so it's meant to be. But that's just my opinion. We could be in-laws!!
BTW, Amelia reminds me of the lead character in the Amelia Bedelia books. She was a complete clutz.
I like Lauryn,it is cute and also a good name when she has become older.
Post a Comment