Sunday, November 2, 2008

Less Than Three Months Until Baby E2 Arrives

We have less than 3 months until the new additon to our family. Hannah is very excited about the arrival of "her" baby after Christmas. She informed us last week that the baby would sleep in her room and when "he" cried she would put "his" nu-nu in his mouth. She would also help to get "him" a bottle. She is pretty certain that it is a boy, so much though that I am less convinced it is a girl. I guess we will all have to wait until January to find out. It will probably be a girl simply because we do not have a girl name picked out!

We've decided to follow what a few of our friends have done and make a webpage for our family. Hannah's carepage is really meant for medical updates; however, we want to share all of her life with you as well as the baby-to-come. Thanks Capertons, Babins, Skupiens & Roans for your blogspots. It is a great way to see all of you and keep updated. We hope to accomplish the same here.

Tomorrow I have an OB appt and the glucose testing. Hannah also has a cardiolgoy appt. It will be a busy day but a great one I am sure. It is always so awesome to hear the heartbeat and know that a little miracle is growing inside.

2 comments:

Sarah Babin said...

YAY! Glad you've made a blog. It's a GREAT way for us to keep in touch with what is going on at "home." We miss you guys so much. Good luck tomorrow at both appointments.

Katie said...

YAY!! I am so glad that ya'll have decided to start a blog. Now, I will be able to get all the updates on precious little Hannah and Baby E2! Hope you are feeling well, Denyse. Baby E2 will be here before you know it. How exciting. Hannah is a doll - I loved her clown costume. We need to get Molly Kate and Hannah together soon! Take care!
Katie