Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa's Special Visit

Hannah had a surprise visit from Santa last night. He came to her house and gave her two candy canes. He also reminded her that she MUST sleep in her bed all night for him to be able to visit again on Christmas Eve. (It didn't work. She was up a bunch last night) Anyway, she was so cute with Santa and decided to tell him completely different things she wanted for Christmas than what she had been saying... like a puppy dog. Santa told her he would bring her a puppy when she was old enough to take care of it. In addtion to that was a blue Minnie (because the other 14 Minnie Mouse animals she has isn't enough) and a pink baby.

Here are some pictures of her with Santa Claus.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Hannah is a special girl if Santa is visiting her at her house!! What fun! We thought of Hannah this week, Molly Kate got a big Minnie Mouse and just loves it!! I told her that I bet Hannah had one just like it - I didn't know that she has 14! :) We only have 2.
Hate that the "stay in bed" trick didn't work. Isn't it funny how we'll try anything as parents? Molly Kate has never been a good sleeper. She still does not sleep through the night. I keep telling myself that she will soon. We'll see. Until then, I am just tired every day!